Effective date: May 5, 2023
Who We Are
Information We Collect
We may collect certain information about you when you use the Services including:
- Information you provide to us: The Services provide various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide including, but not limited to filling out forms, responding to surveys, and providing information when ordering a Service.
- Information we collect through usage information: We may collect information about your use of Services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the actions you take.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you are using such as the type of device, operating system, and browser you are using.
- Other purposes with your consent.
We may share your information with third parties as follows:
- With our service providers who help us operate the Services.
- With our business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Comply with any court order, law or legal process, and any government or regulatory request.
- To protect the safety and security of our users and our Services.
- With your consent.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions in the communication. You may also have certain rights under applicable privacy laws, such as the right to access and correct your personal information, the right to request that we delete your personal information, and the right to object to certain processing of your personal information. Please note, if you opt to receive any Services, including free resources, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to [email protected] requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.